The hub of Conway: Where we work, live, play, and connect!
- In 2035, downtown Conway is home to a boutique hotel that encourages community, and will become the gathering place for downtown by offering a range of amenities (conference space, rooftop bar, etc.).
- In 2035, Conway will be able to measure increased engagement from downtown business owners helping to create a thriving downtown ecosystem.
- In 2035, Markham Square Park will anchor a revived Markham Street corridor featuring infill development.
5 Ways Individuals Can Support This Sector
- Eat and shop local.
- Make it a priority to shop and eat local (in-person or online).
- Stay up-to-date on downtown events and happening via various communications platforms/tools/outlets… (ex: Moonlight Madness, entertainment, etc.)
- Promote downtown loyalty.
- Participate in downtown events and activities
5 Ways Organizations Can Support This Sector
- Organizations should be engaged in downtown promotion and sponsorship.
- Take advantage of and make use of the Arnold Innovation Center.
- Downtown businesses should focus on providing products and experiences that others don’t and be encouraged to stay open later especially through the use of after-hour events.
- Actively share downtown information throughout their organization to encourage participation in downtown events & live entertainment.
- Improve the quality of place for their employees by engaging with downtown activities.